Looking for some info and value

Discussion in 'Tools' started by Lando, Dec 19, 2019.

1. Lando

Lando Member

Hi All,
    This is my first post so let me begin by apologizing if the pictures are not that great.... So Im trying to find out info and value on this B.D. Jarcho Pressometer.... I was able to look up and I found that it was used in the medical field but really cant pin point around what time... Any info someone can offer would be great... PRESSOMETER.jpg PRESSOMETER2.jpg PRESSOMETER3.jpg PRESSOMETER4.jpg

2. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

Welcome Lando, and noticed your helpful response on the Rolex question someone else posted. Great!

Always happy to have members with specialties. Hope you stay around! :)

If you haven't checked this, there are few of these pressometers on Ebay. Might help with a sense of value, etc.

With the patent number, might be able to look up the date. Not sure how to do that. (Anyone here good at looking up patents?)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-D-JARCHO...968843?hash=item468cebb74b:g:6GUAAOSwCDBalbev

https://www.ebay.com/itm/B-D-JARCHO...654574?hash=item20eba8b0ee:g:NKAAAOSw-jhUA5dQ

Welcome!

3. Lando

Lando Member

Hi Lucille, thanks so much for the quick response.... I must of had a brain fart, I didnt even bother looking on Ebay!!! Thank you! as for the patent date, I had no idea you could that... As you can probably tell, Ive done a ton of collecting based on how the items looked and felt but never did any real research behind them:bored::bored:

Any Jewelry and Lucille.b like this.
  4. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

5. Lando

Lando Member

Unreal, you guys are fast and super helpful Thx Sabre

sabre123 and Any Jewelry like this.
  6. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome Lando.

sabre123 likes this.
  7. sabre123

sabre123 Well-Known Member

You're welcome, Lando...and welcome to the Party!

8. shallow_ocean_spectre

shallow_ocean_spectre fine.books' bumping squirrel

9. Lando

Lando Member

Thx Shallow

Draft saved Draft deleted