Majolica pot

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Marzena, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Marzena

Marzena Well-Known Member

And once again me. This time with this pot. I have no idea what decade is it. Would someone help me? There are no marks again.
    20190615_170531_resize_72.jpg

Attached Files:

Aquitaine likes this.
  2. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Bottom shot? Interior shot? Size? Wine bucket perhaps?
    Don

judy and Marzena like this.
  3. Marzena

I don't think it's a wine bucket, it's too big - 30 cm of diameter, and 30 cm of hight ( but of course I don't have to have right). And here are images of the bottom and of the interior
    20190615_191045_resize_22.jpg 20190615_191025_resize_76.jpg

4. Marzena

Oook, it may be a wine bucket . I was just so much focused on a pot, that I've lost the right view. But it is so huge, that I didn't even though about it. But there is no hole inside, so, who may know.

5. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Thank you for the additional information. It's a bit too large for a planter and the lack of hole would make it less than ideal for that use. I know the handles are decorative but they were what reminded of a wine bucket.

Someone should be along who recognizes the motifs in the pot. I would think it's fairly modern.
    Don

Marzena likes this.
  6. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Marzena likes this.
  7. Marzena

Good to know where to start looking for more, thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted