Featured Marble sulphides and Glassies.....

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Aquitaine, Feb 14, 2018.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Looking through some of my older Antiques & Arts Weekly's that I don't subscribe to but I keep getting the E-Edition!!! Came across these before I deleted the editions:

Janice Liljestrand- Paxton-Mass.jpg
    Her location is "Janice Liljestrand- Paxton-Mass"....that's All I have on upper image....This is NOT the same A&A Digest as below!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GlassMarbleCollectors.jpg
    I did NOT realize this auction I enlarged is SO HEAVILY LADEN WITH COINS......you have to get to half way down page 6...Item #240 before you come to the marbles and sulfides!! TH-TH-TH-ats all I got folks!!!!!!

WAIT!!!!! Silly meeeee!!! Why don't I just send you to the catalog!!!!!!! DUUUUHH!!!

http://jeffreysevans.hibid.com/cata...018--two-day-winter-variety-auction---day-1/?

2. Bronwen

Bronwen Well-Known Member

3. coreya

coreya Well-Known Member

All I can say is WOW!!:cigar::cigar:

NewEngland likes this.
  4. NewEngland

NewEngland Well-Known Member

I am glad I don’t live anywhere near this auction house or I would be tempted to bid on everything, especially the Blenko.

5. NewEngland

NewEngland Well-Known Member

I’ve never done this before, but I signed up to bid remotely and have placed a bid already. I doubt I will win, but I’ll let you know if I do. What an amazing group of glass!

Aquitaine likes this.
  6. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I DO have to say that the glass, mostly the bottles, that I know nothing about, ARE beautiful!!!!!

NewEngland likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted