Mario Sanchez Artist Proof How To Price This Item ??

Discussion in 'Art' started by orrbobby, Aug 8, 2022.

1. orrbobby

orrbobby Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I stumbled across this Mario Sanchez A.P. and would like to sell this piece. It is on the large size 33" x 17" signed in pencil lower right and numbered AP 33/50 lower left. Condition is perfect. Any thoughts on how to price something like this?? Ebay or auctionhouse?? Thanks in advance!! IMG_5758.jpg IMG_5759.jpg IMG_5760.jpg IMG_5761.jpg IMG_5762.jpg IMG_5763.jpg

Any Jewelry likes this.
  2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

find others that have sold recently , for a key to fair market value.

3. orrbobby

I have seen a few prints sell for $100-$300 but they are not signed or framed, just unlimited prints.

4. Mark London

Mark London Well-Known Member

Probably not worth very much if anything. It is a lithographic reproduction of an existing work of art and based on the edition size of the a/p run (usually not more than 10% of the overall edition), not particularly rare. It is essentially just a signed poster.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

that's a wide range for an open edition print.....
    your artist proof should be worth way more....

orrbobby likes this.
  6. orrbobby

Thank you much!! I thought maybe being signed it would be worth at least a couple hundred.

7. orrbobby

Thanks, I will dig into this a little deeper. Mario Sanchez apparently is a very well known artist and his work is much sought after, especially in the Florida area. Thanks

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted