Featured Mark in pearl ring

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by BMRT, Aug 3, 2019.

1. BMRT

BMRT Jewelry cherry-picker, lover of silver

Good day everyone,

I could use some help identifying this mark in a pearl ring. I’ve checked online but I’m having no luck with hits. I’m sure this is a modern design but I’m stumped on who could have made it. F9E93529-22E4-482A-8DFD-E17D9CA12777.jpeg 4C03C8AE-9857-4D1B-B9CF-74E1977505A4.jpeg The other mark in the band tells me it’s from Mexico (MEX) and it’s gold. Any help is appreciated.

Aquitaine, kyratango and komokwa like this.
  2. Jivvy

Jivvy the research is my favorite

I see MAXZscribble. :bag:

Figtree3 and BMRT like this.
  3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Maybe you tan try a few more photos? Sometimes that can help.

BMRT likes this.
  4. BMRT

BMRT Jewelry cherry-picker, lover of silver

I will try again tomorrow. The movers came today and started crating our home. I had to start moving very quickly, I thought I had more time before they arrived. Nothing like figuring out my Wallace 704 tea set had already been hauled off and they hadn’t been sure which box it flew into. My blood pressure bottomed out.

They also managed to carry off and pack one of my jewelry cases before I could secure it. I’m hoping this ring and the pendant I posted about hadn’t been in that one.:inpain:

5. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Moving can be nerve racking, I guess you may have to move more than most. Take your time, we’ll be here. :)

kyratango, BMRT and KSW like this.
  6. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Can I see a DIA in that muddle?

kyratango and i need help like this.
  7. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I hope the move is going well, @BMRT --

I can't make out the mark. Can you also post it the opposite way just in case it's upside down?

kyratango likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted