Match boxes swan, coop, Asda, king George, Scottish bluebells, the original cooks matches & more

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Hayley91, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Hayley91

Hayley91 Member

Hi everyone I was given a mixture of match boxes from over the last 60 years and I was wondering if anyone knew where to look to find out how old they are? I’ve managed to find a few myself but now I’m stuck. I assumed they would have batch codes but can’t seem to see anything on some of them. I have Match boxes for swan, coop, Asda, king George, Scottish bluebells, the original cooks matches, Bryant & may, three stars and gold match. Thanks Hayley

KSW and cxgirl like this.
  2. daveydempsey

daveydempsey Moderator Moderator

KSW, cxgirl, kyratango and 1 other person like this.
  3. Hayley91

Hayley91 Member

KSW likes this.
  4. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

Oh jeez that's two big words in two days that I'm going to loose down the brain drain:eek:

Hayley91, cxgirl and Aquitaine like this.
  5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I've already joined THAT club!!:bigtears::bigtears::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::jawdrop::smug::joyful::D:D

6. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Sounds like a girls name that her yummy mummy thought sounded classy!

Hayley91 and daveydempsey like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted