Maybe Antique SW, Native Lizard Pottery Vase Can't Read Signature

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by alynnfin, May 20, 2022.

1. alynnfin

alynnfin Well-Known Member

I believe this 6 inch tall by 7 1/2 inch in diameter at the widest area vase to be old. Do you have any idea about it? I cannot read the signature. Does it look SW, Native or ? I have had it about 5 years, maybe more, but I have had it in my kitchen at least that long. Do not remember where I picked it up, it has been too long. So what as you can see the only thing I know, is I like it. Any help would be appreciated! Thank you! View attachment 387860 View attachment 387861 View attachment 387862 View attachment 387863 View attachment 387864 I am not selling it, well, if it was valuable I would because I would be too afraid to use dust it. Also, do any of you know if can you wash old pottery that is crackled? Does the water do more because of the cracks in the glaze.

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

Draft saved Draft deleted