Metal candle holder thing and 2 finger candle holders with globes

Discussion in 'Metalware' started by rknarr2, May 17, 2020.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

I have a metal candle holder thing along with 2 finger candle holders with globes.
    The candle holder thing dimensions are around 15 1/4" x 5 1/2" x 7 1/2" tall to the
    top of the handle. The dimensions for each of the candle holders on the candle holder thing from leaf tip to opposite leaf tip is about 2 3/4" and 1" dia. candle hole.
    Each globe stand:
    The bottom leaf tip to opposite leaf tip is nearly 4 1/2" and the top leaf tip to opposite leaf tip is approximately 3" and 1" dia. candle hole.
    Each globe:
    The dimensions are about 1 3/4" top dia. x 2 1/2" bottom dia. x 7 3/8" tall.
    I would like to ask help with what the metal candle holder thing is and what the metal candle holder thing is used for. I would also like to request the decade it is from and what company made it? Thank you for information on these requests. Rob
    IMG_1646small.JPG IMG_1629small.JPG IMG_1638small.JPG IMG_1605small.JPG IMG_1625small.JPG

2. Hollyblue

Hollyblue Well-Known Member

Modern die stamped,without a makers mark it would be hard to even guess when and where they were made.

3. rknarr2

Fair enough. Even my mom does not remember it. I thought she might have gotten it in the 1970s or even older than that but I am not going to write that as a true statement and mislead anyone just because of my opinion.

4. Firemandk

Firemandk Well-Known Member

Screams 1970's to me.....

rknarr2 likes this.
  5. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

6. lovewrens

lovewrens Well-Known Member

It looks like a Home Interiors product. There were home parties in the late 1970's and 1980's to sell decorations for your home, and these would fit right in.

7. rknarr2

8. rknarr2

Thank you for the information and taking time to inform me. Rob

lovewrens likes this.