Mid Century Flowers Painting

Discussion in 'Art' started by DeAnne, Sep 18, 2020.

1. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

Okay I am going to need some help on pricing these paintings sorry I have to keep bugging everyone. It's just been so long since I have been able to do anything I can still barley move my arms ugh. So please bare with me Okay now this one is not my style but I now a lot of people like the Mid Century stuff and ebay is out of the question right now. I am just going to take them over to the store. On most I thought just asking $250 across the board on them I just need to start getting them out of my house. This one is about 4 feet tall an almost 3 feet wide. Also I am in California where people do like mid century stuff. But any ideas on price?

IMG_7097 (1).JPG

2. antidiem

antidiem Well-Known Member

I think $250 is a fine starting price for it, especially for it's size, and that should help it sell more quickly, which seems important to me in these bizarro times. I don't know if it's signed, nor who the artist is, but yes take that to your store to sell.

3. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

Oh damn sorry I am tired ugh it's a Lee Reynolds

antidiem likes this.
  4. antidiem

I still think $250 is a fine price for it.

DeAnne likes this.
  5. antidiem

The problem with asking the same price on most - the best ones will sell off first, and the rest will just sit there. If you have a few that are lesser priced, they have a better chance of selling with the first line string. Well, that was my own experience many years ago!

Plus personally, I'd not want to tote around a 4' painting more than once - to the shop!

judy and DeAnne like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted