military munitions test instrument?

Discussion in 'Militaria' started by F&C, May 3, 2021.

1. F&C

F&C Well-Known Member

is this like something to attach to a gun like magazine for some reason. There's alot of resistance pulling in the "trigger" and it gives of a rattling sound just like a football rattle when its released for about 10 seconds, the top pins on the top plate vibrate at the same time, looks like its meant to put on something when its vibrating, any info much appreciated $_57 (59).jpg $_57 (60).jpg $_57 (61).jpg $_57 (63).jpg

komokwa likes this.
  2. Branka

Branka Well-Known Member

It is large, so not pistol or rifle component. Just my two cents.

3. Branka

Branka Well-Known Member

Some type of dispenser. Like for planting seeds...maybe. It is a ratcheting mechanism. It may help to know what was the area you found this around? Maybe if you disassemble it, it may give you some clues. I think it’s a part of machine. Indexing switch of some kind. Good luck.

Last edited: May 3, 2021
  4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

it looks to be missing parts....

5. F&C

F&C Well-Known Member

I have no idea, is there some way to look up the reference number on it somewhere. I think the two rubber pads are meant to go against something while its making the sound, its not ratcheting its just some kind of plunger

Draft saved Draft deleted