Featured MMA glass Tiffany reproduction piece

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Lucille.b, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

@Bdigger

I saw Bdigger's FINDS post a month ago or so.

Is this the type of piece that has resale value? Just flat glass, painted (not actual stained glass...) MMA on bottom of glass. Approx 9x13". Thanks!

dig.jpg

Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
  2. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

3. Lucille.b

Oops! ... false alarm bdigger! :rolleyes:

Yes this seems to be the same style. Just flat on glass, a reproduction piece. Honestly the one I got looks pretty simple, but put some light behind it and it really pops. It is only a bit larger than a piece of lined paper at 12x13, if I can get anywhere near what Bulldogs got on the one he sold, even half, I'll be thrilled! Thanks for finding that link, CX.

Last edited: Apr 28, 2017
  4. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

It looks beautiful Lucille, hope you do well with it:)

Joshua Brown, judy and Lucille.b like this.
  5. Lucille.b

Thanks, CX!

I have to say, I would not have gotten this if a little voice didn't say, "Wasn't another MMA piece like this just on the antiques board under "finds"? So I have Bulldogs to thank!

@916Bulldogs123

6. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

I have to say, I would not have gotten this if a little voice didn't say, "Wasn't another MMA piece like this just on the antiques board under "finds"? So I have Bulldogs to thank!

Congrats!! I am so glad we have always shared our successes with others!!! :D:D:D

7. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

Yup, it is amazing what I have picked up after seeing it here.:)

8. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

I am too Peggy:)

Lucille.b, Joshua Brown and judy like this.
  9. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi Peggy,
    It is gorgeous. I bought mine in 1970s. One cat poking around decided it needed to hang sideways. :oops::oops::oops: Mine went into seven pieces. I was going to repair it but it got tossed in a move.
    greg

10. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

That darn Cat !

Lucille.b and judy like this.
  11. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Wisteria. ;)

Lucille.b likes this.
  12. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

Beautiful. if you sell it on a BIN start higher then you think it's worth. I thought I was asking too much and then it sold within 45 minutes of listing it. So maybe not high enough lol.

Mikey

cxgirl and Lucille.b like this.
  13. Lucille.b

Good advice. Thanks Mikey.

Draft saved Draft deleted