Modern silver bracelet maker

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Houseful, Feb 6, 2022.

1. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

I’m just about to list this on local Gumtree to try and see if I can cash in on Valentine’s Day.
    I’m hoping someone recognises the makers mark just in case it’s some designer piece. Thank you:)
    1137C567-313D-438B-9FAD-2A4CB9A8D2E3.jpeg D5675250-28FD-42CD-9810-8827E839248C.jpeg 0C435295-6BF9-4192-A53C-A3129D1EDBF0.jpeg 0C435295-6BF9-4192-A53C-A3129D1EDBF0.jpeg

judy likes this.
  2. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

NK? Or maybe it is meant to be MK?

judy and Houseful like this.
  3. Houseful

Does look like NK. Looking closely it’s a bit rough on the weld to the bar so probably not high end?

judy, Any Jewelry and KSW like this.
  4. Any Jewelry

I agree, but pretty enough for a thoughtful Valentine's gift, so good thinking on your part. Most people don't have deep pockets anyway.

Born2it, Houseful and judy like this.
  5. Houseful

Yes, I’m thinking more like a dealer these days rather than a hoarder!

Any Jewelry likes this.
  6. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

I find these random initials really frustrating! I’ve got a necklace stamped MS with a heart clasp so every search brings up a million M&S hits that I can’t filter and a trillion heart necklaces.
    You can bet your bottom dollar that the moment you sell it and it’s out of your hands it will be identified as some highly sought after designer! :rolleyes:

Houseful, johnnycb09 and Any Jewelry like this.
  7. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

8. Any Jewelry

:joyful:
    Don't worry, not very likely. Anyway, as long as you make a good enough profit, it's fine.

9. Any Jewelry

:grumpy: They stole the design of a beautiful Frank Patania sr necklace.:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Last edited: Feb 6, 2022
  10. Houseful

M&S are a bit of a pain in the Charity Shops too.

11. Houseful

No makers marks on any of the pieces pictured. Think it does look like it’s mainly gemstone though.

Draft saved Draft deleted