More details

Discussion in 'Art' started by Confused, Mar 14, 2021.

1. Confused

Confused New Member

Hi
    I’ve found the artist name on this print
    Which was the thing I’m looking for but after a google search I cannot find anything on this artist at all.
    Are these worth keeping or shall I just get rid ?? E4ECCD16-576E-4243-B061-2241C1503248.jpeg DB4C63CD-4EBD-491C-8CEC-1B6588E84F4E.jpeg 2F5B71AB-FA9F-44D0-8B5A-77F59B878577.jpeg 84B6095B-D9AB-41DA-829B-C0A55E6E0DDC.jpeg

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

signed , ltd edition.........in nice shape....maybe an alumni would be interested..

Lucille.b likes this.
  3. Lucille.b

Lucille.b Well-Known Member

These are prints of original paintings the artist did, with a fairly high print number of 525. Agree, there is almost nothing online about this artist.

I think prints of paintings are a hard sell, especially with a specific scene like this which wouldn't speak to everyone, but the few of this artist's prints online you can find (not of this exact subject) seem to have sold. Unfortunately they were all sites that don't divulge the selling price, so hard to say for how much.

Agree with Komokwa that if you could find an alumni or someone connected with the scenes you'd have a better chance of selling.

komokwa likes this.
  4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

the art work is good..........if I went to school there or taught there......I'd want one !

Lucille.b likes this.
  5. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

Nice, very realistically done. I lost my wallet (it fell in the water) punting on the Cam many years ago.

6. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

The punting one is not very good, artist has problems with foreshortening and perspective

Draft saved Draft deleted