Featured More piles of silver!

Discussion in 'Silver' started by MrNate, Apr 29, 2020.

1. MrNate

MrNate Well-Known Member

Greetings everyone,

I have a number of purchases happening this week, so you will probably see a few more posts from me before the weekend. This one just arrived to me and I was very happy to see the results.

I actually wanted to show you these items as "let's play a game" however the original listing was taken down and I didn't save the photos the seller put up so I can't do it. Ultimately, I gambled on this listing based on a few recognizable features of weighted silver. My logic was simple: if I know I'm getting a certain amount of weighted silver, the rest will be icing on the cake. Well the icing was really worth it. I paid just under $100 to have a batch shipped to me, and these are the sterling items (the rest of the large box were plated items). Enjoy!

IMG_5173.JPG IMG_5174.JPG IMG_5175.JPG IMG_5176.JPG IMG_5177.JPG IMG_5180.JPG IMG_5181.JPG IMG_5182.JPG IMG_5183.JPG IMG_5184.JPG

2. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

an embarasment of riches....:happy::happy::happy:

3. MrNate

MrNate Well-Known Member

Thank you komokwa! A plentiful bounty.

4. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

Another nice haul Nate!

5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Guess we won't have to worry about a tempest whisking YOUR house away, Mr. Nate!!!!:joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful::happy::happy::hilarious::hilarious::smuggrin:

cxgirl, Christmasjoy and MrNate like this.
  6. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

VERY NICE INDEED NATE !!! ... Joy :):):)

cxgirl and MrNate like this.
  7. cxgirl

cxgirl Well-Known Member

well done Mr Nate:)

Christmasjoy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted