More Postcards

Discussion in 'Sell' started by Kronos, Dec 17, 2021.

1. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

12 "troilene" cards published by WG MacFarlane, featuring Paintings by John Innes. Cowboys/western themes. Three cards have larger creasing. $23 shipped.

7 WWI Theme postcards from The Chicago Daily News. One has crease down the middle. $15 shipped.

"Smoked Remains of Dead Igorrotes" Philippines RPPC showing dead bodies. Staple marks at the bottom. $20 shipped.

RPPC With faded title. Looks like "Ready for the sled-dog races - ??? 1913" $15 shipped.

Jewish Welfare Board, I got Mine Crossing The Equator, and Slam The Axis 1943 postcards. All for $20 shipped.

Two novelty postcards. Puzzle Post Card from HCJ Deeks & Co that has a lenticular style picture that changes depending on what angle you view it from. Also, a comic theme card from the American Journal Examiner that is supposed to change if you hold it near a hot Flat-Iron. $20 shipped.

cb2.jpg cb3.jpg cb4.jpg cb5.jpg cb6.jpg cb7.jpg cb8.jpg cb9.jpg wwi2.jpg wwi3.jpg

Aquitaine and Figtree3 like this.
  2. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

More Pictures

wwi4.jpg wwi5.jpg bod.jpg bod2.jpg sled.jpg sled2.jpg equ.jpg equ2.jpg jwb.jpg jwb2.jpg

moreotherstuff and pearlsnblume like this.
  3. Kronos

Kronos Well-Known Member

4. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

I love the John Innes ones!

Aquitaine likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted