Featured Murano Duck by Cristiano Balbi

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by glass collector, Mar 10, 2023.

1. glass collector

glass collector New Member

cristiano balbi.jpg Hi could you please help me with what this Murano Duck may be worth please, it is 8cm long Murano Duck.jpg

Last edited: Mar 10, 2023
    Figtree3, johnnycb09, Rayo56 and 2 others like this.
  2. Lark

Lark Well-Known Member

I can not read the label , but if you google some of that info you will probably find a value. Antiquers does not do values but you can usually get a good idea just off of Ebay and Etsy. I saw several on 1stdibs but they usually are waaay high .

3. bosko69

bosko69 Well-Known Member

Yes,Beware 1stDoobs-delusions of grandeur !

4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Not particularly old with the web address as of part of the label underneath? Really cute though.

Figtree3, Aquitaine and Any Jewelry like this.
  5. Rayo56

Rayo56 Well-Known Member

Figtree3 and komokwa like this.
  6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

$ 24.95

NewEngland likes this.
  7. glass collector

Thank you all, I have looked all over on the net but cannot find a price for them. I have read up about cristiano balbi etc aswell. I did look up the web address still no prices. Komokwa where did you get that price from please?

8. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

a quick comparison of all the moderately recent Murano ducks on offer, their asking prices and reasonable chances of selling at those values, along with shipping costs and the current availability of such items ...........

that, and it's sitting now on eBay at 10 pounds , reserve not met....and no takers ...
    resulted in my best guesstimate for a fair market value ....

9. glass collector

Yes I was going to buy it off ebay as I collect glass animals but didn't want to pay a lot of money if it is only worth a small sum, thank you for your help.

Rayo56 and komokwa like this.
  10. Rayo56

Rayo56 Well-Known Member

Fancy that, so do I...............(Sorry for the crappy pics. Mirrored cabinet makes everything look doubled)

000_7180.jpg 000_7178.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted