Myott Staffordshire China bluebell pattern, service for 8

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ulilwitch, Aug 19, 2019.

1. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

Does anyone have any books on this or familiar with Staffordshire china? I have a service for 8 (missing 1 cup, with sugar bowl and creamer, and vegetable bowls. I can find small amounts of this china for sale but not any sets. They are just beautiful and I am going to sell them. I have no idea of their value or where exactly to sell them. myott 1.png myott 2.png myott 3.png Any help would be appreciated.

Houseful and judy like this.
  2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Normally we recommend searching sold listings on eBay to get an idea of what people are willing to pay and searching active listings to see what you are competing against. In this case, only 2 listings have sold recently versus 31 active. Even Replacements Ltd prices for this pattern are very low.

Selling a "set" is also difficult - most buyers want only to replace missing pieces for the set they have. Shipping a set is often more expensive than the cost of the set itself. Wish I could give you better news. You may have no choice but to offer local pickup only which really limits your buyer pool.

3. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

Thank you so much for the help.

Christmasjoy and judy like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted