Myott Staffordshire England china - Bluebell Pattern

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by ulilwitch, Jul 9, 2020.

1. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

I am having a vintage/antique yard sale. My friend brought over a Myott Olde Chelsea Staffordshire England china service for 6 set Bluebell Pattern. So many people collect pieces of this set but I cannot find an entire set to price. One serving bowl is cracked but everything else seems fine. It is the same pattern as the picture I am adding. Any ideas on what to charge for it or does anyone collect this pattern that knows more about it? myott staffordshire england china.png

2. bluumz

bluumz Quite Busy

Not particularly collectible or valuable where I am in the Midwest USA. Looks mid-century. If it were me, I'd put $50 on the box and hope for the best but expect to go lower. The presence of serving pieces, ie: teapot, sugar, creamer, large bowls/platters, etc is helpful. You mention a serving bowl but nothing else. Also, just how complete each place setting is is important, too. Dinner plate, lunch plate, bowl, cup and saucer, etc.

I looked up the mark on other pieces of Bluebell on the internet and, if your mark is like the one below, that mark was first used in 1961.

[​IMG]

ulilwitch likes this.
  3. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

myott.png
    That is exactly what it looks like except it also has bluebell stamped on bottom. Thank you for answering me.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    bluumz likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted