Mystery Alexandrite/Neodymium glass pitcher

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Annio, Jan 10, 2018.

1. Annio

Annio New Member

Greetings!

I am trying to research a glass item that I have, it is an alexandrite glass pitcher I found in a flea market in Thessaloniki. I am trying desperately to find out the firm that manufactured this pitcher, I went through Moser, Heiney, Steuben, Cambridge, Tiffin, Fostoria and Bohemia catalogues but I can't find any pitcher or other glass piece that resembles my pitcher's manufacturing technique. Could you help me with that?
    I am attaching some pictures of the pitcher both in incadescent and fluorescent light. It's dimensions are -approximately- 21cm (wider point diameter), 12cm (bottom diameter) and 24.5cm (height). There are no mold marks (it's indisputably handmade), and I can't find a signature anywhere.

I greatly appreciate your time and thank you in advance!

Screenshot_20180110-212202.jpg

Screenshot_20180110-212215.jpg

Screenshot_20180110-212208.jpg

Tiffany jones, aaroncab and judy like this.
  2. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

I think blown into a mould. I also think made in Empoli.

3. Tiffany jones

Tiffany jones Member

Pink pilgrims glass?

Draft saved Draft deleted