Mystery Glass Golf Mug

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by dude, Aug 16, 2020.

1. dude

dude Well-Known Member

IMG_20200816_033739.jpg IMG_20200816_033853.jpg Anyone know where this is from? Thanks!

ulilwitch likes this.
  2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Decorated for a country club using the initials PCC - and only 20 years ago (despite the vintage golfer's costume.) Probably an American club but finding a specific one from just this picture? Way above my paygrade. Are there any country clubs in your area with a name starting with P?

dude and judy like this.
  3. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

The 22 is the number of the base piece of the mold so they can change the plate/section if one goes bad.

dude and judy like this.
  4. ulilwitch

ulilwitch Well-Known Member

I believe it is from the Pekin County Club golf course. Pekin Illinois. My opinion of course.

dude and judy like this.
  5. dude

dude Well-Known Member

None that I know of.

6. dude

dude Well-Known Member

Thanks all for the replies.

7. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

upload_2020-8-19_1-0-43.png ...... not their logo.......

8. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

The playing conditions calculation (PCC) determines whether playing conditions on the day differed from normal conditions to the extent that an adjustment is needed to compensate. It is a daily statistical procedure that compares the scores submitted by players on the day against expected scoring patterns.

The purpose of this feature within the handicap calculation is to recognize that an average score submitted in harder playing conditions may be better than a good score submitted in easier playing conditions. Unadjusted, such a score may be omitted from the Handicap Index calculation.

this may not have to do with any one particular course...

dude likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted