Need help Chinese teacup

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Jose Deleon, Jul 29, 2020.

1. Jose Deleon

Jose Deleon Active Member

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. patd8643

patd8643 Well-Known Member

I could be way off base but it looks Japanese...?

Christmasjoy likes this.
  3. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

I can't see the pictures, but it could be a personal problem.

Christmasjoy and Jose Deleon like this.
  4. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

They are very slow loading, maybe wait a bit and they'll become visible?

Christmasjoy and Jose Deleon like this.
  5. Jose Deleon

I saw some Markings similar to mine but it's missing one or two marks. I'm here at work since 445pm is 11 still looking. There's another cup just like mine but with Emperor marking famous Mark for that teacup. .. idk about japanese maybe like imitating it does have that painters look to it

Christmasjoy likes this.
  6. Jose Deleon

Save me guys, ladies lol 7 hrs in still no luck Google lens can't help me either. And that's how i find my information

Christmasjoy likes this.
  7. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

It's newer, and I don't see anything special about it - of course I'm no expert. Certainly not worth searching for 7 hours over...

Bakersgma and Christmasjoy like this.
  8. Jose Deleon

Trying to find information for I can tape the bottom and put it in my curio cabinet. There's another 1 just like it but 1900 same paint. So yes I can go for 8 hrs

9. Jose Deleon

江西明華瓷社 [Jiangxi Minghua Ci She] " Porcelain Cooperative Minghua from Jiangxi.

There's a guy on Facebook group I don't want to give out his name without permission, but he help me out he's real good in reading seals all kind of Marking. Am happy now. Thanks to all.

Draft saved Draft deleted