Featured Need help please!...

Discussion in 'Jewelry' started by Joyce Forte, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Joyce Forte

Joyce Forte New Member

I have this piece i can't find anything about it. Maker? Value (if any) time era? Thank you for looking. Have a peaceful day!
    CYMERA_20201122_214714.jpg CYMERA_20201122_214041.jpg CYMERA_20201122_213849.jpg IMG_20201122_224752477~2.jpg IMG_20201122_225103895~2.jpg

johnnycb09, Any Jewelry and judy like this.
  2. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

So, 58 white pearls, 3 green and 6 rings of stones (diamonds?).....very nice!! AND WELCOME to ANTIQUERS!!! Some of the other "jewlies" will be along to better help you out!!! Lovely necklace....how did you come by it....purchase? inheritance?, etc?

pearlsnblume likes this.
  3. Joyce Forte

Joyce Forte New Member

It was my God mothers. It is really beautiful the pictures do it no justice. Lol

pearlsnblume likes this.
  4. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

Those rings of brilliants were a big thing in the 80s. I suspect the green is jade, with cultured pearls, probably from Hong Kong.

Aquitaine and pearlsnblume like this.
  5. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

This is strictly a guess (only slightly educated) so someone else should confirm - those 2 round findings (2 sides of a single item?) look like Korean letters?

pearlsnblume and Any Jewelry like this.
  6. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Lovely, elegant necklace, Joyce, and welcome.
    They do to me too. If it is Korean, the green beads are 'Korean jade', which is chrysoprase. The colour is more like chrysoprase than jade.

7. Ownedbybear

Ownedbybear Well-Known Member

They do resemble Korean but I wonder if they're stylised Chinese chops. Only 'cos I saw stuff like this in HK.

8. MaJa

MaJa Active Member

Both signs are Chinese, the first ist the traditional sign for shòu which means "long life"; the second is the stylized Chinese sign for fú which means "fortune" or "good luck"

Given the signs it could be from Hong Kong or Taiwan

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
    komokwa likes this.
  9. Joyce Forte

Joyce Forte New Member

Thank you all so much

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted