Need identification of amazing little pitcher

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Crystalina, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Crystalina

Crystalina Active Member

I found this amazing pitcher and fell in love with it. There are no marks so I have no clue who the maker may be. It is 4.75" from top of handle tall, 4.5" from the spout tall, 4.75" from spout to farthest handle point wide, opening is 2" across and 2.5" wide, base is 2.75" long x 2.5" wide. Help would be greatly appreciated....

Attached Files:

2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

One possible maker is Juanita Ware in Ohio and it looks like you're in Ohio too so might be a good start. Another search term is scroddled ware for other possible makers.

janetpjohn and anundverkaufen like this.
  3. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

pretty please: when you post photos please choose full image instead of thumbnail. TY

4. Crystalina

Crystalina Active Member

Oh ok, I'm sorry

anundverkaufen likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted