Need some help with items, identify please.

Discussion in 'Silver' started by Sneiker, May 9, 2021.

1. Sneiker

Sneiker New Member

Boulenger1.jpg Boulenger2.jpg Boulenger3.jpg Boulenger4.jpg Boulenger5.jpg NA2.jpg NA1.jpg NA3.jpg NA5.jpg NA4.jpg Hello Everyone. This is my first post. No idea how to describe everything, but i will try.
    I got some items from a carboot (Bought these items around 6 years ago in UK)
    Was thinking this is some kind of antique items :woot: So would like to get some information about these items (Is it reall antique and i can get some cash for it or these items worth nothing). Maybe you could help me with that please. I found some information about Boulenger and 2nd item Calcutta (if it helps). Please see photo attached. Thank you

2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Moved to Silver Forum.

3. Sneiker

Sneiker New Member

Thank you.

i need help likes this.
  4. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Last edited: May 9, 2021
  5. Sneiker

Sneiker New Member

6. Fid

Fid Well-Known Member

second one probably Indian from Calcutta.

Sneiker likes this.
  7. Sneiker

Sneiker New Member

Yes, i found this information before, thank you. Still need more information :). Just wondering if I can get anything for these items.

8. DragonflyWink

DragonflyWink Well-Known Member

No sizes, so suppose the Indian piece is a sugar bowl, appears to be silverplate, like the Boulenger piece - no idea what you can get for them.

Here is a bit on T.E. Thomson & Co., Ltd. )scroll about 2/3 of the way down to June 12, 2012 post), more known for their hardware, they did produce other metalware (believe they might still be in business): https://www.925-1000.com/forum/index.php

There is a silverplate mustard pot of theirs in this lot (by description, the piece on the right rather than the left, as noted):

https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/vintage-silver-plated-mustard-pot-4-310814686
    thomson-calcutta-mustard-pot.JPG

~Cheryl

SBSVC, Sneiker and i need help like this.
  9. Sneiker

Sneiker New Member

Thank you very much!

10. Lark

Lark Well-Known Member

Probably not much especially since you do not have a set. I do sell silver plate cheap for people that do crafts such as mobiles and personalized engraving.

Sneiker likes this.
  11. Sneiker

Sneiker New Member

Thank you for the answer ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted