NEW STORGE AUCTION FIND - 2 BEAUTIFUL HAITIAN PAINTINGS

Discussion in 'Art' started by journeymagazine, Dec 22, 2019.

1. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

My other friend - who owns a 2nd hand furniture store - won another storage unit in a auction AND he called me today to come look at a couple of Haitian paintings he found in them (he knows my addiction to art!); I picked 3 which he charged me $80 for (total!) and I am going back tomorrow when he has finished unloading his truck to see a few more he said he had in the front of the truck (couldn't even see them because of some large couches still in the way)

If anyone can help me with the 1 undistinguishable signature I would appreciate it - but I posted these 2 (the 3rd is still in the car; it started raining so I left it till tomorrow) just to show off some cool, unusual art.
    Enjoy!

ART PAINTING HAITIAN WOMAN SMOKING PIPE 1A_AAZZZ.jpg ART PAINTING HAITIAN WOMAN SMOKING PIPE 3AAZZZ.jpg ART PAINTING HAITIAN WOMAN SMOKING PIPE 4AAZZZ.jpg ART PAINTING HAITIAN GIRL WITH SIDEWAYS HEAD FROM BEN 1AAZZZ.jpg ART PAINTING HAITIAN GIRL WITH SIDEWAYS HEAD FROM BEN 2AAZZ.jpg ART PAINTING HAITIAN GIRL WITH SIDEWAYS HEAD FROM BEN 3AA.jpg ART PAINTING HAITIAN GIRL WITH SIDEWAYS HEAD FROM BEN 4AAZZxxzz.jpg

Christmasjoy and Aquitaine like this.
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Christmasjoy, Aquitaine and patd8643 like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted