Featured New to antiquing..need help!

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by Manukulk, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Manukulk

Manukulk New Member

I bought this figurine (app 15" height) in India. It's over 200 years old or more -- not sure. I would like get it appraised and eventually sell. Will greatly appreciate advice on whom to approach for appraising/selling this piece. Thanks!
    Screenshot_20220923-233720_WhatsApp.jpg

2. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

Hi and welcome! Someone may have some information or guidance.

This will let one of our very knowledgeable members to look at this thread to see if she can help. @Any Jewelry

3. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

she's under the weather at present......give her some time.....:happy::happy:

4. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

Hello @Manukulk & welcome to the forum!! :happy::happy:

It might help if we knew where you live now. Are you still in India or are you now living elsewhere? That would give the forum members an idea of what to give you as options.

I am not questioning the age of the piece as this type of piece is way out of my expertise. However, knowing who told you or how you determined the age of this piece would likely help our members who could help you.

Do you have the missing pieces or any portion of the pieces?

Our members might be able to help you more if you could provide more photos. A photo of the back. Some close-up photos especially of the damaged areas would be good.

While we wait for AJ to get better maybe someone else will come along with some helpful information. :happy::happy:

5. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Where to get your lovely Apsara appraised depends on where you are and where you want to sell her.

pearlsnblume, bercrystal and komokwa like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted