No, my cats won’t agree to introduce, but the are somewhere in MTL…trying to appraise those bowls

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SoKiku, Jun 13, 2021.

1. SoKiku

SoKiku Member

From time to time my little helper kitty kids and joint spouse, are very helpful for items from Japan, China… and more…

I like mainly Japanese antiques, vintage, sword ( also accessories), arts, lacquer, traditional clothing, embrodery, knots, instrument and ancient Chinese items
    that are aesthetic and well made.

Preservation and restoration, from time to time I can be manuel on vintage items found,
    So is a new way to kill the time…and give it a new revival appearance with no mess.
    Perfectionism otherwise I leave it to an expert If I cant achieve it.

I realize that it takes a lot of research of time for each item, to know its historical background, culture, language, and figure out the thinking of that era….even if is not always interesting most of the item out there, but it keep my mind sharpening and acquire much more satisfactory information once resolved something of difficult level.

So I guess I just start as a novice in progress of resolving all sorts of items.
    Analytic is my style, and always in search of more knowledge indeed.

Will need help from your site also, on items later on, once I know how to post thing.

This is The End

Bronwen, Any Jewelry, Ce BCA and 3 others like this.
  2. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

SoKiku, Bronwen and Any Jewelry like this.
  3. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Welcome SoKiku! If you weren't in trouble before, being owned by two cats, you just found this place.... It's addictive.

SoKiku, Bronwen, i need help and 2 others like this.
  4. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

This is The End

No....this is only the beginning !!!

Greetings

SoKiku, Bronwen, i need help and 2 others like this.
  5. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

6. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Hi @SoKiku and WELCOME to ANTIQUERS!!:happy::happy: Here's a bit of help on getting images posted to this site, but first, after browsing the different FORUMS a bit, you'll want to choose which one might best fit what you want to post!! Then: (and you might want to save this!!)

For Future reference, when posting images:

Each image MUST be UNDER 1 MB....
    there are instructions on site here on how to reduce the size of your image, if that is the problem......you are allowed up to 8 images per post!!! Here are some links to the instructions:

Try emailing them to yourself as "medium" size, they should then be under 1 MB!

If on the computer:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/posting-a-thread-and-uploading-pictures.15990/

If on an iPhone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/resizing-photos-on-i-phone.35097/

And if on an Android phone:
    https://www.antiquers.com/threads/using-an-android-phone-for-pics-on-antiquers.41709/

If you're still having trouble, ask again....we're here to help!!!:)

SoKiku, Bronwen, i need help and 3 others like this.
  7. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum SoKiku. I love your cats.:cat::) Are they good appraisers?

SoKiku, Bronwen and i need help like this.
  8. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

Welcome SoKiku. My cats inspect everything too, and they insist on sitting on or in them if at all possible or dragging them off to one of their hidey holes. So you can reveal all their helpfulness, as many of us understand.

9. Lark

Lark Well-Known Member

Welcome. Your expertise is also welcome.

SoKiku, Any Jewelry and Bronwen like this.
  10. all_fakes

all_fakes Well-Known Member

Welcome!

SoKiku and Bronwen like this.
  11. SoKiku

SoKiku Member

They set the price for me and pick what item to list, by tapping their paws paws, I guess somewhat prodigious kitties.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  12. SoKiku

SoKiku Member

Greetings to you friend of tabby kitty.

13. SoKiku

SoKiku Member

Thank to you for your welcoming, expertise from you is one more helpful brain.

14. SoKiku

SoKiku Member

They drag things so they make sure you do not sell it, because they like the item and owned everything they touch, your cats are little helper cat person.

Any Jewelry and KikoBlueEyes like this.
  15. SoKiku

SoKiku Member

They are good when comes time to add something fancy to eat in those bowls, so they appraise more efficiently.

Any Jewelry likes this.
  16. SoKiku

SoKiku Member

Thanks to welcome us, we will manage through this helpful links:)

17. SoKiku

SoKiku Member

I need to end to better restarting a new post that is about to begin…

18. SoKiku

SoKiku Member

19. SoKiku

SoKiku Member

Any Jewelry likes this.
  20. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

There is a story behind that.
    But she actually helps others a lot, instead of needing help.

KikoBlueEyes likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted