Noritake Pattern?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by lizzard917, Mar 20, 2020.

1. lizzard917

lizzard917 New Member

Does anyone know the pattern for these Noritake plates? I've been searching and I can not find it. image0.jpeg image1-2.jpeg

Christmasjoy likes this.
  2. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

Many Noritake/Morimura designs of this early date have no official pattern name and those that do seem to go by a number painted on the backs of pieces (which your picture of the back does not show.)

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
    Sandra and judy like this.
  3. 916Bulldogs123

916Bulldogs123 Well-Known Member

Bakers is correct. most early pieces didn't have pattern names. I have this similar one in my collection.
    Mikey
    atree 23335.jpg

Sandra and Bakersgma like this.
  4. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

It was made in yellow, too; replacements inventory code N1179. Green would have a different number.

Draft saved Draft deleted