NOT SURE IF AN ANTIQUE - NOT SURE WHAT IT IS; HELP PLEASE!

Discussion in 'Antique Discussion' started by journeymagazine, Jun 14, 2019.

1. journeymagazine

journeymagazine Well-Known Member

I bought a large sealed mail bag full of items that weren't delivered for whatever reason at a local thrift store for $150 yesterday.
    I did pretty good; a new pair of Nike Air Max, Bass shoes & Converse sneakers, as well as 3 new in box Kenneth Cole watches as well 6-7 smart watches for runners? A new pneumatic drill, and a lot more 'smalls'.
    This was also in it, but there is no markings anywhere. I thought it was a professional massager but the wands don't vibrate (or get hot or anything else that I can tell).
    What it does do is look very cool - like a medical device from Star Trek when turned on!
    I didn't know where else to find out what this is, so I was hoping the walking, talking encyclopedias here would be able to tell me?!
    Thanks all :)

MASSAGER 1AA.jpg MASSAGER 2AA.jpg MASSAGER 2AAA.jpg MASSAGER 4AA.jpg MASSAGER 4AAA.jpg MASSAGER 5AA.jpg

2. aaroncab

aaroncab in veritate victoria

Assuming it's some sort of radio frequency generator - based on the "RF" on the front panel - finding vague references to medical use when I google - odd thing for sure.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2019
    komokwa likes this.
  3. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

Not an antique. Vintage something or other

4. say_it_slowly

say_it_slowly The worst prison is a closed heart

What does it say under the wire covered thing on the side and under the plug next to it? SA?????? Any info that might help?

5. journeymagazine

Nothing anywhere that I can find - and I looked. If frequency generator what are the 2 nozzles/wands for?
    Cool though right? Maybe I can sell it at Comicon?!!

6. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

It looks like some sort of infrared massager whatsit, or a TENS device maybe.

7. aaroncab

kentworld likes this.
  8. Rayo56

Rayo56 Well-Known Member

9. aaroncab

10. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Journey, do you mean a REAL, post office mailbag full of undelivered mail? (i.e. were the items inside addressed to other people?) If so, holy cow - that doesn't sound good...

11. journeymagazine

I bow to the gods of wisdom - you guys are incredible!
    Thanks Rayo!

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted