OK, I HAVE 4 PLATES WITH 4 DIFFERENT ASSORTMENTS OF 'THINGS' TO BE

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by Aquitaine, Apr 18, 2022.

1. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

GIVE AWAY, if anyone has any interest!! Open to US and Canada only and Members in good standing for at least six months!! I guess it will be one plate a week or so if there turns out to be takers! I tried to post descriptions on the plates (they're plain white paper plates, and the first one is a 6 1/2" plate).....but if I left anything out and there are questions, ask away.....busy week ahead for me, but will try to check daily!! Have fun anyway!!! Winner gets the whole plate in each case, to do with as you wish, unless you have a better suggestion, but the 4 plates took me FOREVER to gather and put together soooooo........Remind me if I forgot anything please!!!!!:joyful::rolleyes:

6 INCH FIRST PLATE.jpg

Last edited: Apr 19, 2022
  2. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Love those cufflinks !

3. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I'm out... can't wear earrings due to metal allergies. However, it is nice of you to think of the group here!

4. Bakersgma

Bakersgma Well-Known Member

I have pierced ears, so all the screwbacks don't work for me. Pretty stuff, though!

5. Aquitaine

NO problem, so this one's a BUST!!!!!!!!!!!:joyful::joyful::joyful::D:D @johnnycb09, if you want those little silver cuff links, hit me with a PM, otherwise maybe SAVERS will find something to do with the little lot!!! Will be putting up the next plate full tomorrow!!!

komokwa likes this.
  6. Rufus@frockstarvintage

Rufus@frockstarvintage Well-Known Member

I could use the thin necklace with yellow stone & loose stone, and I like the ‘totally unsure’ earrings!

Aquitaine likes this.
  7. Aquitaine

Looks like you're the one taker then @Rufus@frockstarvintage! Don't even have to spin my 'Wheel'..... PM me your address and off they will go to you!!

8. johnnycb09

Am I too late ??? :)

9. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

Just found this one after I saw the next one. Do you have a winner yet? If not, I wear screwbacks and cuff links!

10. Aquitaine

NOPE....it was a bust and going to savers, so if you want the cuff links, you're welcome to them!!! PM me your address, @johnnycb09!!! :happy::)

11. Aquitaine

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
  12. Aquitaine

HAHAHAHA!!! OK, NEXT 3 plates, I STICK TO MY RULES!!!!!:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::joyful::joyful::joyful::joyful: @evelyb30, PM me your address & off to you will go the 2 sets of black earrings with the silver screw-ons!!! Johnnycb got the cuff links......I was so bad at sticking by my guidelines!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT hated to just drop it at SAVERS.....so when one popped in & wanted something, and then there was 3 of you!!!!!!!!!!!! LORDY, I AM BAAAAD!!!!

Last edited: Apr 26, 2022
    pearlsnblume and johnnycb09 like this.
  13. Aquitaine

komokwa and johnnycb09 like this.
  14. johnnycb09

Thank you ! I cant wait. Its almost like christmas exchange ! :)

komokwa likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted