Okay Another Frame help please

Discussion in 'Art' started by DeAnne, Nov 2, 2022.

1. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

I have had this one for some time I asked about it years ago but don't recall anyone being able to figure it out. An if someone did an I forgot sorry. My brain went stupid when I was sick. But bought this about 20 years ago at an auction sorry I can't get a whole picture of it I bought myself a COOL parlor set the other day an its all sitting in front of it.
    But there is a mirror in it but the frame is about 5 1/2 tall an I always found the center crest on it unusual. The back of the frame is wood. What are your thoughts on this one. I haven't a clue.

IMG_8295.jpg

IMG_8296.jpg IMG_8297.jpg
    IMG_8298.jpg

Figtree3 and komokwa like this.
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

It's a pier mirror.

Debora

Figtree3 and Bakersgma like this.
  3. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

Do you have any idea on where it came from?

4. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Given that it was the shield of the U.S.A., either American or designed to appear so.

Debora

s-l1600.jpg

Figtree3 likes this.
  5. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

6. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

I hope you are feeling better now, @DeAnne . Hadn't heard that you've been ill. Best wishes to you!

komokwa likes this.
  7. DeAnne

DeAnne Well-Known Member

Thank you sweetie that means a lot to me. I am getting a bit better it's just taking time. For a long time I thought it was just the Lupus but after pulling my medical records I found out I had a large gallstone the doctor never bothered to mention an it damn near killed me. Ended up in emergency surgery but it's been almost 2 years now an my body still hasn't completely recovered. Being so sick an in so much pain I had lost most of my muscle mass and had lost 35 pounds from constantly throwing up. An I went almost a complete year with hardly any sleep because it was so painful to lay down. It's been crazy. But like I said getting a bit better.

komokwa and Figtree3 like this.
  8. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Wow, I'm glad it is getting better! Hang in there!

DeAnne likes this.
  9. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

get much more better.........soon !!:happy:

DeAnne likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted