Featured Old 3D Glasses

Discussion in 'Ephemera and Photographs' started by Shwikman, Aug 16, 2021.

1. Shwikman

Shwikman Well-Known Member

If this aren’t ephemeral I’m not sure what is! I think the fact that this was an early 3D movie caused a lot of people to actually save these, but being flimsy paper some probably got pitched along the way. My Aunt had the presence of mind to write the date and place on these….one of the very few things she labeled!
    9959C0E7-CF19-4FB1-A819-1231BB3DFD60.jpeg 2BA08E0E-520E-4388-BABB-B223B8C10CBB.jpeg

Aquitaine, Bronwen, Bakersgma and 7 others like this.
  2. charlie cheswick

charlie cheswick Well-Known Member

Cool, I wonder how many survived in such good condition, the writing is a nice touch as well

3. charlie cheswick

charlie cheswick Well-Known Member

Whether that makes them less valuable with the writing is debatable, I think it gives them a story

Aquitaine, pearlsnblume and Figtree3 like this.
  4. pearlsnblume

pearlsnblume Well-Known Member

Cool, I don't know why I get deja vu when I see this thread. Maybe some time ago some one else had something similar.

Aquitaine and charlie cheswick like this.
  5. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Very cool!

Aquitaine and pearlsnblume like this.
  6. komokwa

komokwa The Truth is out there...!

neat - O !!!

Aquitaine and pearlsnblume like this.
  7. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Think I still have a pair stuffed in the back of a living room end table drawer.... if they're not ruined by now!!!:rolleyes: VERY cool!!

pearlsnblume likes this.
  8. Shwikman

Shwikman Well-Known Member

It’s entirely possible I posted these before…I just moved and am “revisiting” some drawers and boxes. I did a search first but that’s never 100 solid for me for some reason!

Figtree3 and pearlsnblume like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted