Featured Old Bisque Porcelain Figurine GERMANY?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by vitry-le-francois, May 4, 2021.

1. vitry-le-francois

vitry-le-francois Well-Known Member

She looks German. I'm guessing, as always. But she does look German. Whatcha think? There is possibly a fuzzy blue mark on the inside bottom. Or it could just be a squashed bug in the porcelain. I don't know. Any help is appreciated! abisque10.jpg abisque4.jpg abisque1.jpg

Aquitaine, i need help and judy like this.
  2. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

I think that's a mark on the bottom, but it's too fuzzy for me. Germany is a good guess. c1900-WWI.

3. laura9797

laura9797 Well-Known Member

difficult mark but the first thing that came to my mind was Carl Thieme/ Potschappel

Lucille.b and i need help like this.
  4. Houseful

Houseful Well-Known Member

5. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

@vitry-le-francois, she's very sweet! To me, that fuzzy mark looks like it COULD be a T or a J, but I've been known to be wrong as well!!:rolleyes: OR it could even be a '5' with something below it and a number '1' next to that something......just waaaay too fuzzy to enhance much at all!

abisque1-X.jpg

Draft saved Draft deleted