Old Bottle Sinalco & European Glass Mug

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Silver Wolf, Jul 2, 2020.

1. Silver Wolf

Silver Wolf Well-Known Member

Hello guys,it's been a long time since my last thread.So,i just got this 2 item,one is old sinalco soda bottle and the other are european glass mug?may i know what the date of sinalco bottle?and what is the blue glass mug?i believe they came from early 1900s,any thought will be appreciated,thank you

sinalco 1.jpg sinalco 2.jpg edit 1.jpg edit 2.jpg
    edit 3.jpg

Last edited: Jul 2, 2020
  2. Natasha

Natasha Well-Known Member

Hello Silver Wolf, I have a bottle similar to yours. Antique imperial Russian glass bottle made at Kalinkin beer factory in 1896. If you are intersted, please send me a private message Kalinkin.jpg

3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

Silver Wolf and bercrystal like this.
  4. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

Silver Wolf and bercrystal like this.
  5. Silver Wolf

hey,thanks AJ,i think the top doesnt have the holes,but i still thought the flip top is probably the original top of this kind of bottle

hey,thanks for the clue,so this is early american glass mug?

6. George Nesmith

George Nesmith Well-Known Member

That is where I would start. You can scroll mugs or add the fruit motif to narrow the fielld.

Silver Wolf likes this.
  7. Silver Wolf

yes,i already check the page.and i think mine is bryce's,it has same colour and shape,thanks for the link it really help!

Draft saved Draft deleted