One more please porcelain girl figurine

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Kevolee, Nov 19, 2019.

1. Kevolee

Kevolee Well-Known Member

One more, I am hoping someone can also help me with information or opinions about this porcelain figurine of a young girl in a cap. I don't know much about porcelain figurines but this seems to have elements of the good, the bad and the ugly. The colors have and almost washed out look. There is a 75 impressed on the bottom and maybe a smeared mark and also what looks like a flower on the cap. Again, any help will be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

It says 725, but I couldn't find her anywhere.

3. Kevolee

Kevolee Well-Known Member

Thank you janetpjohn. It does say 725 and not 75. I assumed that number was one the maker used as a reference number but probably not much help in identifying the maker. Any suggestions on where it may be from and opinions on the quality of the piece?

Draft saved Draft deleted