OOAK Hand made necklaces - four different ones

Discussion in 'Give Aways' started by evelyb30, Mar 2, 2021.

1. evelyb30

evelyb30 Well-Known Member

I make too darned may of these. There are four total: one red, one white, one turquoise blue and one purple and turquoise. Three are hand-knotted and one strung on tigertail. I'll pull names out of a hat on Sunday for any regular poster, and will ship out of the USA if the winner splits the postage with me. Four names to pull. First one gets first choice, etc.
    DSCF5721.JPG DSCF5722.JPG

elarnia, TraceyB, bercrystal and 4 others like this.
  2. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Put my name in the draw, please!

What are the lengths of these, by the way?

TraceyB likes this.
  3. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

I'm in too, please!

TraceyB and Figtree3 like this.
  4. evelyb30

That's two!

TraceyB likes this.
  5. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Ooh, love the red and yellow, yes please but I was lucky last time so if more than 4 people are in, I’ll stand out :)

TraceyB and Figtree3 like this.
  6. TraceyB

TraceyB Well-Known Member

Am I too late? I love the blue and turquoise one. I'm happy to pay postage :happy:

Figtree3 likes this.
  7. evelyb30

That's three at least spoken for! Maybe four! Today's only Wednesday, so anyone else who wants in, c'mon!

TraceyB likes this.
  8. Figtree3

If nobody else comes in, maybe spin for each of the three of us to pick, and then spin again to see who gets the last remaining one? Or maybe somebody else will come in on this today!

TraceyB likes this.
  9. evelyb30

I'll do just that. Right now I have to get my C-a-t back from the $$$$ V-e-t. Ratcat ate ribbon from my birthday balloon.

TraceyB, KSW and Figtree3 like this.
  10. gregsglass

gregsglass Well-Known Member

Hi Evelyb,
    My one cat ate a long tinsel from the Christmas tree. Found out one night when she was racing around the house at 3AM yelling and hissing. It seems that a 9 inch piece of tinsel was hanging out her butt with a dry hard piece of poo on the end. It was banging around causing an added noise to the squalling. Finally caught her and pulled the rest of the tinsel out of her butt. She was giving me look that said "If you touch my butt one more time you'll be sorry".LOL
    greg

11. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

Sorry Greg but :hilarious::hilarious:

12. evelyb30

PFFFFFFFFT! Poor Greg pulling tinsel out of kitty butt!

That said.... Let's make life simple. There are four people and four necklaces. I tried rolling a die and it kept coming up 5. OKFINE. I will interpret that as y'all picking in the order you responded.

13. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

That’s a very Solomon-esque decision! Congratulations everyone! :)

bercrystal and TraceyB like this.
  14. Figtree3

Oops, I hadn't been here earlier. I would like the one with the red beads. Thank you!

I will send my address. I got a giveaway from you years ago (Harry Chapin T-shirt) but I don't expect you to find my address again.

TraceyB likes this.
  15. evelyb30

It looked awfully familiar. The shirt on the other hand is lost in the dim mists. I'm hoping to ship these out all together. The necklaces all have an inner box, and just have to be put in an envelope.

Figtree3 and TraceyB like this.
  16. Bookahtoo

Bookahtoo Moderator Moderator

I'd like the white one Ruth. Thank you! I'll PM you my address.

TraceyB likes this.
  17. TraceyB

TraceyB Well-Known Member

Am I still in?

KSW likes this.
  18. KSW

KSW Well-Known Member

You go next @TraceyB :)

lvetterli, TraceyB and Figtree3 like this.
  19. Figtree3

The shirt is a men's X-large size. I wear that sort of thing to bed, and it is still in the rotation of (currently) five that I have. It is dark forest green with white lettering.

TraceyB and KSW like this.
  20. evelyb30

All packed. I'm hoping to get them all addressed so there's only one trip to the Post Office, but if it doesn't happen it doesn't happen.

Yep! Looks like there were only three people picking, I thought there were four, so red and white are gone. That leaves turquoise blue and purple with turquoise.

I kind of remember what it looks like. Sounds like it found a good home. I tend to wear flannel or sweats myself. Keeps the cat from shredding me. :cat::cat::cat:

Figtree3 and TraceyB like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted