Opalescent Glass Bowl - Vintage? - Northwood? Jefferson?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by dgbjwc, Dec 19, 2017.

1. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

Hello Everyone - I have been trying to figure out who made this bowl. It has three grape clusters and six leaves on the side and a leaf in the center of the bowl. Most of the patterns I am finding have more than three clusters. I've come across references to a vintage pattern made by Jefferson and later Northwood but I haven't had any luck finding a picture so I can compare. It's large - about 10" across and 3 3/4" tall. Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you!
    Don

IMG_20171219_162423111.jpg IMG_20171219_162437452.jpg IMG_20171219_162450080.jpg

pearlsnblume likes this.
  2. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

Hi Don -
    During the Shabby Chic phase, someone was reproducing the old patterns in soft pastels with opalescent edges. You might look at Mosser, maybe even Fenton. Don't know if it was either of them.

Sorry, can't help more.

3. Tiffany jones

Tiffany jones Member

Grape harvest print I've seen this print in the carnival glass not like this though

Draft saved Draft deleted