Painting Of ?

Discussion in 'Art' started by kardinalisimo, Jun 19, 2020.

1. kardinalisimo

kardinalisimo Well-Known Member

DA9A0579-C036-4D8C-BA42-E581D77624CB.jpeg B9B378A6-F74C-43A3-A976-D7C3D15B97BB.jpeg 8D9C8BB6-431C-4007-AE73-40DEC71D33FC.jpeg 6BB7B28D-36C5-41DB-B90E-DEF696105848.jpeg Any idea what is the scene about?
    I see Conrad as last name but not sure of the first?
    Thanks

judy and aaroncab like this.
  2. Debora

Debora Well-Known Member

Well, only the artist would really know but... Appears to be a deconstruction of architectural and foliate elements. I see Conrad too.

Debora

Aquitaine, aaroncab and sabre123 like this.
  3. reader

reader Well-Known Member

Agree that it reads as deconstructivist geometric abstraction with an almost play on architectural deconstruction by definite plumbing and grating (or brick) elements. I don’t know what the heck it is but I really like it a lot. Palette is wonderful too. AJ Conrad maybe?

4. reader

reader Well-Known Member

I keep coming back to this. Really like it. I’m doing exactly what I’ve been trained not to do with an abstraction. I’m seeing imagery. I’m definitely getting full figurative vibes-especially with the whitish oval headish deal on the right.

Any Jewelry and judy like this.
  5. Brynne

Brynne Member

I'm with Reader, I really like it! My wild imagination sees: A three dimensional wall with a gold water spigot overgrown by various plants and cube-like flowers. ;)

reader likes this.
  6. Bev aka thelmasstuff

Bev aka thelmasstuff Colored pencil artist extraordinaire ;)

Cactus? Yucca? Some kind of succulant.

Brynne likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted