Featured Pair of porcelain figurines...is this Arnart

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by colonelmustard, Oct 29, 2019.

1. colonelmustard

colonelmustard Well-Known Member

I have had a few pieces of Arnart through the years but these have a substantially better quality to them. But they do have the crossed blue arrows with 4 feathers and the number. Do you agree that these are Arnart? Thanks
    20191029_171540cm.jpg 20191029_171555sm.jpg 20191029_171622xsm.jpg

2. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

I have no idea who Arnart is but I believe this mark is Porzellanfabrik Kalk

3. Tom Mackay

Tom Mackay Well-Known Member

4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

Regardless, they look very nicely done!!:):):)

5. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
  6. blooey

blooey Well-Known Member

These figures have a Royal Dux quality about them and a finish quite dissimilar to any any Arnart pieces I've just looked at online .. hard to believe they are Japanese.

colonelmustard likes this.
  7. growingtrade

growingtrade New Member

北京中发宏业贸易有限责任公司经销批发的雷司令白葡萄酒在消费者当中享有相当高的地位。

公司与多家德国摩泽尔产区品质葡萄酒酒庄建立了长期稳定的合作关系,原箱原瓶,三证齐全。[​IMG]

8. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

9. colonelmustard

colonelmustard Well-Known Member

That is exactly my thinking. The quality of these and the detail is pretty incredible. The Dux version is very similar: dux.jpg

10. dgbjwc

dgbjwc Well-Known Member

They do look like a simpler version of the Royal Dux pieces. The quality of Arnart can surprise you. They did a pretty good job on some of their copies.
    Don

11. Chris Marshall

Chris Marshall Well-Known Member

To clarify, there are no Kalk figures. None at all. The Kalk factory never produced anything other than tableware. Simple historic fact.

12. moreotherstuff

moreotherstuff Izorizent

That's one heck of a clarification.

Draft saved Draft deleted