Featured Paperweight signature help needed

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Miscstuff, Sep 27, 2019.

1. Miscstuff

Miscstuff Sometimesgetsitright

Picked up this small 6.5cm high paperweight that sparkles in the sunlight but I'll be dammed if I can photograph it under artificial lighting. It has a signature that I think reads "Cass Crystal" "G XXXXXXXX" "1997". Has anyone heard of Cass Crystal or can work out the signature??
    Cheers
    Stephen
    all-s.jpg sig-s.jpg

2. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

With the award for worst signature of the week, I think it says Oasis Crystal.

3. KikoBlueEyes

KikoBlueEyes Well-Known Member

That's it, I found the Oasis Crystal Studio in Elmhurst Victoria Australia. The artist is Geoffrey Dickinson. The studio is closed according to the posts

[​IMG]

patd8643, janettekay, Bronwen and 3 others like this.
  4. Miscstuff

Miscstuff Sometimesgetsitright

The "Antiquers gang" cracks it again. :D Good grief I have actually got a "Not made in China" paperweight in my fledgling collection.:bag:

komokwa, patd8643, janettekay and 6 others like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted