Pattern ID - Goebel 1964 Leuchter

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by PDProps, May 29, 2016.

1. PDProps

PDProps Active Member

You all have been so helpful in the past, so I am hoping you might come to my aid once again.

I picked up these lovely things today.

It is a leuchter (candle holder) made by W. Goebel of West Germany. The bottom is marked with 1964, with the appropriate maker's mark for that year. It also is marked with "L 164"; the "L" being for leuchter.

I have found some mustards and pitcher with a similar pattern, but none of the sources name the pattern.

Any ideas?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lauragarnet

lauragarnet Well-Known Member

3. PDProps

PDProps Active Member

Thanks so much!

lauragarnet likes this.
  4. PDProps

PDProps Active Member

I'm not able to find any other examples of these candle holders.

Goebel has a contact form on their website, so I think I will see if they can provide more details. It might take a few days, so I maybe I should ask you. Have you ever seen these before? Any sense of how rare or common they are?

If not, I understand. You have already been super helpful.

Brenda Anna and lauragarnet like this.
  5. lauragarnet

lauragarnet Well-Known Member

No, I've never seen the Bountiful pattern before or any of the pieces in the line.

Google was good to me when I typed in Goebel patterns 1964.:joyful:

Brenda Anna likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted