Pink Glass Sandwich Tray - ID Help Please

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by FunkeysFinds, Aug 30, 2017.

1. FunkeysFinds

FunkeysFinds Well-Known Member

Hello --

I thought perhaps this Sandwich Tray may be Westmoreland, but did not find it in my book. I searched online and found a few similar blanks, but not the exact one. Any thoughts? Thank you for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Marie Forjan

Marie Forjan Well-Known Member

Go to this site and search "center and handle and server", make sure to include the word "and" when searching for multiple words because the default is "or". The key with these pieces is the shape of the handle, not the color, not the design:
    http://chataboutdg.com/gallery/

judy, Bakersgma and aaroncab like this.
  3. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

looks like maybe Diamond Glass. but many of those spade handle look so similar. Like Marie suggested; go to chatabout and search: chs and spade

Last edited: Aug 30, 2017
    judy likes this.
  4. FunkeysFinds

FunkeysFinds Well-Known Member

Thank you both for your help. I forget (forgot?) about that site as I had not figured out how to use it successfully in the past. I do remember it has a wealth of information on it. I have bookmarked it and will take a closer look.

I agree, it appears it may be Diamond Glass.

Have a nice evening.

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted