Polish Vase

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by AntiqueHobbit, Apr 11, 2019.

1. AntiqueHobbit

AntiqueHobbit Active Member

judy likes this.
  2. AntiqueHobbit

Oh, it’s pretty large too, about a foot tall.

Christmasjoy likes this.
  3. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

4. wiscbirddog

wiscbirddog Well-Known Member

The tall vases seem to sell pretty well on eBay. I find it LOVELY!

5. AntiqueHobbit

Those sites are super useful thanks!
    And yeah I really, really like it. Also Polish ancestry in my blood so I’m automatically biased in favor of it lol... glad to see my predilection didn’t cost me in this case!
    Anyone else have any Jozefina stuff?

6. AntiqueHobbit

Yeah was looking like they do fairly well. May try to hit up a few glass oriented Facebook groups first... or just keep it lol. I’m getting more and more attached to it.

7. i need help

i need help Moderator Moderator

Uh-oh!
    Another or I’ll just keep it! :hilarious:
    (I can see why, jus teasin’)

8. Christmasjoy

Christmasjoy Well-Known Member

Lovely vase AntiqueHobbit .. I certainly would have paid twenty dollars for it, Very nice indeed !!! .... Joy. :)

9. AntiqueHobbit

Lol, normally pretty ruthless about flipping stuff but we also usually just stuck to what we knew (mason jars and cast iron) until recently. As we branch out and things are still new and exciting I’m occasionally getting attached. Did manage to let go of all the Fenton glass without incident so... I’ll get there with the other stuff too, I’m sure.

10. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

That looks DELICIOUS!!!!! Kind of like an ice cream sundae!!!!!! YUMM!!!

11. AntiqueHobbit

Not sure glass is part of a healthy diet, but I certainly agree with the sentiment.

12. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Gorgeous piece! I can see why you would keep it.

Draft saved Draft deleted