Porcelain Chinese (or Japanese not sure) Themed Teacups

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by jabetha Davis, Feb 22, 2020.

1. jabetha Davis

jabetha Davis New Member

Hello! I'm new on this Forum, but I'm looking for this teacup (even though it usually comes in a set), but I don't know where to buy it. I accidentally broke one of the caps for one of the cups and I want to buy a new one for my friend. I got her to take pictures, but I'm wondering if anyone has seen this around? If find you the whole set instead of just the individual cap or cup that's even better!!

Attached Files:

dude and SBSVC like this.
  2. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  3. jabetha Davis

jabetha Davis New Member

Am I really? We were using the cups for a project. I wanted to use them to get more creativity and aesthetic points, but we would have gotten the same grade regardless of whether we used them or not. I knew that, but I wanted to use them anyway. Because of my selfishness, it ended up breaking. I was already putting her through stress just for spamming her to finish her part of the project. While there were troubles with her mom I ALSO BROKE thee cap. Her mom is going to be even more made her and it's my fault. I'm not saying this to beg for pity or "woe is me". I genuinely don't think I am a good person, and knowing all this information, would you still stick with that same opinion? Also, thank you for telling me the type!! I'll edit the title!!

4. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

Jabetha, I think I found them! Check out the link in my edited post above.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
    janetpjohn, dude and Bakersgma like this.
  5. janetpjohn

janetpjohn Well-Known Member

If you can't accept that you are a kind friend, at least be proud that you took responsibility for what was really an accident. These days, it's a joy to find a person with a sense of responsibility.

Draft saved Draft deleted