Featured Pottery vase - Pinkish-purple swirled top w/ brownish bottom - need help with the mark please.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by bercrystal, Jul 25, 2021.

1. bercrystal

bercrystal Well-Known Member

This vase is 6 1/4" to the top edge. The top portion has a pinkish purple glaze with scattered raised areas made to look like jewels. The inside & the base has the same pinkish purple color. The bottom portion of the vase is done in a brown-colored glaze that has a scaly-like design & feels like absolute satin.

It is marked on the bottom but not well & I was not able to find anything similar. There is a number above the mark but again it is not clear at all. Maybe 3045 or 5045 or ???

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thanks for any & all advice or opinions!! :happy::happy: :kiss::kiss:

Any Jewelry, judy, NewEngland and 3 others like this.
  2. anundverkaufen

anundverkaufen Bird Feeder

3. bercrystal

Thank you so much!! :kiss::kiss::kiss:

4. Aquitaine

Aquitaine Is What It IS! But NEVER BORED!

I'm glad Anund knew, 'cuz those numbers on the bottom I think were strangely double-struck......they looked worse inverted!!!!

1088728676_o-AA-low_res-scale-2_00.jpg

judy and bercrystal like this.
  5. bercrystal

@Aquitaine - Thanks for trying!! :happy::happy:

I did check around a bit & found a couple of similar pieces. They referred to them as "jeweled".

judy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted