Potties,Italian vase and Platter,need help identifying.

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by johnnycb09, Jun 17, 2017.

1. johnnycb09

johnnycb09 Well-Known Member

Hi all. Picked these up and cant ever seem to find a google match. I NEVER have luck that way ! Anyhoo,the platter is 14 inches long,10 wide,and the vase is 9 x 5 . Any input is always appreciated.Heres hoping the pics will take.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

kentworld and judy like this.
  2. SBSVC

SBSVC Well-Known Member

komokwa, johnnycb09 and judy like this.
  3. johnnycb09

Thank you SBSVC ! I found the glass plates with the saying,but not that pottery one. Very faintly on the 3rd picture its stamped "made in Italy" that I could only make out with a blacklight. Its not really my style,but I found it interesting enough to drop $3 on it.

4. johnnycb09

A bump for Walter Pellegrino ? :)

komokwa likes this.
  5. Walter Del Pellegrino

Walter Del Pellegrino Well-Known Member

I can’t help with either piece. The “FB” on the vase refers to an importer rather than a manufacturer but I’m certain of the name.

johnnycb09 likes this.
  6. johnnycb09

Well if you dont know,I am searching no longer ! I'll just call them what they are,pretty vase and an interesting plate . Thank you for looking,Walter.

Draft saved Draft deleted