Said to be Ming porcelain from Wan Li period. Does it look authentic?

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by sunday silence, May 11, 2021.

1. sunday silence

sunday silence Well-Known Member

2. Ce BCA

Ce BCA Well-Known Member

Sort of, period looks right from the design, but I think (the first two pics) look like Vietnamese rather than Chinese. Very nice if of period.

John Brassey and Bronwen like this.
  3. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

The type of ware on the first two photos is generally called 'Provincial Ming'. It is Chinese, just not from the Imperially controlled kilns.

4. sunday silence

hang on. I think I mixed up the pics.

MT Vessel likes this.
  5. sunday silence

H20027-L253602567_original.jpg H20027-L253602568_original.jpg H20027-L253602544_original.jpg Its a bowl. Correct pics here. Sorry for confusion.

Draft saved Draft deleted