Sandwich cream pitcher

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by rknarr2, Jul 5, 2019.

1. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

Sandwich cream pitcher. Top diameter is 3 5/8" x 2 5/8" x 3" height. I have been going back and forth as to whether this cream pitcher is Indiana Glass Tiara Sandwich or Anchor Hocking Sandwich. They looked the same to me which is why I failed my test. I would like to know which company made this sandwich pattern and how you were able to identify which company it is? Thank you for the help in this request. Rob
    IMG_9562small.JPG IMG_9563small.JPG IMG_9564small.JPG

2. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
    pearlsnblume likes this.
  3. rknarr2

rknarr2 Well-Known Member

Thank you. I finally figured out that what I was looking at are all hocking and that Indiana has a different design. I am glad that I am being more productive and realized my mistake. Appreciate you sending me the different creamers by companies. Rob

LIbraryLady and TallCakes like this.
  4. clutteredcloset49

clutteredcloset49 Well-Known Member

dgbjwc likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted