Featured Sarreguemines Demitasse

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by lvetterli, Sep 22, 2019.

1. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

Hello, friends. I got an id on this here some months ago and found a nearly identical cup & saucer listed on eBay. It is listed at $200.00 OBO and has been relisted multiple times. I would like to sell mine but of course, don't want to underprice it nor do I wish to sit with it listed repeatedly until I discover it truly isn't all that valuable after all. I know pricing is not part of what everyone here does, I'm looking to know if there are other venues for me to discover a value for this sweet cup and saucer. Thanks for any and all assistance, I value all the input here. Sarreguemines Demitasse (3).JPG Sarreguemines Demitasse (5).JPG Sarreguemines Demitasse (10).JPG

Many thanks, Linda

2. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

3. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

Any Jewelry and i need help like this.
  4. kaudet

kaudet Well-Known Member

5. lvetterli

lvetterli Well-Known Member

Thank you kaudet! I was pretty sure it wasn't a $200 demitasse! I can put it in a mall now without worrying!

Linda

Christmasjoy and i need help like this.
  6. Any Jewelry

Any Jewelry Well-Known Member

It is lovely though, nice shape and gorgeous cobalt.

Christmasjoy likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted