Featured Satin glass pitchers

Discussion in 'Pottery, Glass, and Porcelain' started by Bec, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Bec

Bec New Member

There are two of these pitchers, passed down from my great grandma. Family history says they're around late 1800s to 1900s. Does anyone have any info on them? I'm located in Australia.

Attached Files:

2. Lark

Lark Well-Known Member

Welcome to Antiquers. Very possible. Some more members that are knowledgeable about glass should respond shortly. Very nice pitcher and what a nice family heirloom. Be sure to preserve what you do know about the pitcher. Since I doubt you will use it you could affix the information to the bottom or even on a piece of paper dropped inside to lay on the bottom.

Figtree3, Bec and Aquitaine like this.
  3. Figtree3

Figtree3 What would you do if you weren't afraid?

Very pretty... I'm commenting mostly to welcome you to Antiquers (Welcome!), and also to send this thread back to the top of the list, where I hope somebody with knowledge of these will be able to help!

4. Rclinftl

Rclinftl Well-Known Member

it looks to me to be in the genre of Central Glass Works / Northwood / Dugan Diamond / maybe you can run it by TallCakes

Figtree3 likes this.
  5. TallCakes

TallCakes Well-Known Member

I'm seeing several similars by Coudersport Glass Co. but don't have any info on them.

Figtree3 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted